Each session focuses on specific tools to support wellbeing, integrated into practice through a holistic framework that includes:
– Communication, connection and collaboration
– Therapeutic movement to calm the nervous system
– Literacy and numeracy
– Focused creative arts using a range of expressive media including collage, watercolours, ink, clay, and loose transient parts
– Guided meditation and time for introception
– Fine and gross motor skill building
– Sensory and nature play activities
Sessions are generally suitable for 5 – 8 year olds.
This is a drop off program that runs weekly during term time.
Fridays 9.30am – 11.30am in Yaroomba