Life Skills group for teens
February 8 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm AEST
An event every week that begins at 2:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until 2022-03-29
The group is dedicated to learning a variety of essential life skills, we all need at some stage, with a focus on self-development and empowerment.
- Budgeting, saving and understanding money
- Job application process, resume writing and email layouts
- TAX basics
- Decision making / problem solving methods
- Goal setting, planning and implementation
- Healthy lifestyle practices
- Travel planning
- Basic car maintenance and management
- Cooking skills and preparation
- Positive social skills and community participation
This group will be running every Tuesday of the term, 2:20pm to 3:30pm Our space has been designed to be a sanctuary for all ages to unwind, embrace community and feel acceptance.
The first two sessions are paid for individually ($15) as trials, after which we ask for a term booking.
Spots are limited, so bookings are required.