PERMACULTURE & Craft.
WHEN: 31st August
Tuesdays 10.00am-12.00pm for 3 weeks.
WHERE: Imbil Community & Sports Club Garden.
TEACHERS: Keith, Kathleen & Lee.
– Learn how to Utilise space & elements for seasonal planting
– making Garden beds from renewable sources
– composting methods, differences & Biomass use.
– create a environment for controlling pests
– How & why we attract useful fauna & flora.
– native Bee home construction.
– initiating a worm farm, correct balance of materials & ideal environment.
– harvesting for meals & tastings.
– Celebrate their Garden with end of Term seasonal shared platter from the Garden.
– Learn how to make
– Basket Weaving for harvesting
– Leaf embosed clay bowls to serve meals.
COST: $36 & $30 siblings remaining program ($12 per class & $10 siblings)