Wellness Group for Teens
January 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Monday, repeating until 2022-03-28
Our Wellness group helps guide our teens to
- Understand and accept their emotions
- Discover the effects of positive self-talk and the link between sensory input and emotional regulation.
- Create deeper connections
- Develop more physical health awareness, and
- Learn grounding techniques through mindfulness
This group will be running every Monday of the term, 11am to 12pm and will be held at our Caloundra hub. Where we also offer a toddler playroom, sensory space & community library. Our space has been designed to be a sanctuary for all ages to unwind, embrace community and feel acceptance.
The first two sessions are paid for individually ($10) as trials, after which we ask for a term booking.
Spots are limited, so bookings are required.